Articles on Gerald Flurry
Gerald Flurry claims to be the "only one who speaks for God." How can you know if it's true? Or could he merely be another false prophet that the Scriptures warn us about? Does he preach the true gospel or is it another gospel?
"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves." ~ Matthew 7:15
- I Questioned Who Gerald Flurry Was By Mike
- Gerald Flurry's Sermon: Exposing Satan
Covers the "no-contact" ruling regarding "Laodicean" family members; changing the name of the college. Includes at end: A Letter to Gerald Flurry (from one impacted by the "no-contact ruling."
- Malachi's Message: How True is It?
Articles and links which show fallacies, contradictions, hidden facts, and plagiarizing.
- Letters to Gerald Flurry from Alex Foster (proof of major theft going on in South Africa PCG)
- An Open Letter to Gerald Flurry and the PCG Ministers (by Dan De Gennaro regarding those he holds responsible for the death of his daughter Janet, due to the no-contact policy)
- Does Gerald Flurry Have a Police Record? By Mike
- Biblical Titles Gerald Flurry Has Appropriated for Himself
- Gerald Flurry Changes and Deletes Words in Mystery of the Ages
Emails showing changes.
- Does Gerald Flurry Misquote and Fail to Understand the Scriptures?
- Gerald Flurry and Roderick Meredith: Caught in an Absolute Lie?
Regarding words attributed to Herbert Armstrong.
- Gerald Flurry Spends $107,500 at Auction!
For items auctioned off by Worldwide Church of God.
- What Has Happened to Gerald Flurry??
Concerns from a former member regarding Flurry's spending.
- Excerpts From Gerald Flurry's Sermons -or- Flurry's Vegetable Patch
- Gerald Flurry Plans to Build a "House for God"!
Excerpts from a 2007 co-worker letter; comments by ESN. (Includes recent updates)
- Flurry's Fury Unleashed!
Flurry comes against FOX25 for news report on PCG.
- Gerald Flurry Claims to Have a Deeper Understanding of Signs
ESN critique of 2005 Royal Vision "From the Editor."
- Gerald Flurry's Sermon Tirade at P.Y.C. (Philadelphia Youth Camp)
- Flurry Finds Herbert W. Armstrong's Prayer Rock!
Includes photos of the actual rock.